Powerful and Accurate
- 1Hz step
- Immune to heavy interference
- 100dB range in S21* mode
- 45dB directivity
- 1ppm/year frequency stability
- AF/RF Source & Spectrum
- Time-Domain Reflectometry
Vector S11 Testing
- Smith chart(6 mode)
- Return Loss
Handheld and Durable
- Less than 1Kg
- 5h battery life
- 3s power on to use
- -20 to 65℃
- Altmeter/Brometer inside
- Data save in TF card for later use
- USB control*
Shipping cost included
- KC901S/C is a “RF multimeter”. It offers the capabilities of single port vector network analysis and dual port scalar network analysis, also with spectrum, field strength and signal generator functions. It is a powerful and useful handheld instrument for RF engineer both in lab and on the field.
- Test frequencies up to 3GHz with 1Hz resolution and stability better than 1ppm.
- Vector measurement on S11,double-conversion structure support measurement in any radio environment.
- DTF mode with Time-Domain Reflectometry to locating fault point.
- With vector measurement capability of S11, it shows the smith chart, RL(Return loss), characters of phase and frequency.
- High dynamic range in S21 scalar measurement.
- Use stander Open-Short-Load calibration.
- Useful field meter.
- Built in DDS, audio signal source function.
- Data can be saved in the Memory Card or be transferred into PC via USB.
- 3.5 inch color-display -Excellent response speed with accurate key feeling, less than 3s ready to use.
- Functions are stable and reliable with the excellent hardware/software design.
* in accordance with Technical parameters
- Transmission measurement(filter adjustment, amplifier measurement and directivity measurement of antennas).
- Reflection measurement(adjusting impedance matching network and examining quality of antenna feed system).
- Measurement of Low frequency signal source and radio frequency signal source.
- Spectrum display and field strength detection***(inspecting radio station emission performances and searching for interference sources).
- KC901S is designed for adjusting RF circuits, such as filters, amplifiers, splitter, combiner, for testing input and output impedance, evaluating the quality of antenna feed system, and for detecting signal amplitudes of equipment at all levels. In some bands, field measurement, and detection of interference are allowed.
- When combined with community exchange, KC901S is a good tool to learn radio frequency knowledge. In the area of expertise, it can be applied in professional Communication Engineering, antenna manufacture and daily maintenance of broadcast and TV radiating stations, promoting working efficiency, ease carrying burden as well as improve quality of works.
What in package
- 1 x KC901S
- 1 x power adapter
- 1 x strap
- 1 x user manual
Shipping with DHL (4-5days)
Compare with KC901H
- KC901S is lighter in weight.
- KC901S provides vector measurement of S11.
- KC901S is much easier to be operated.
- The measured data can be saved and transferred via USB on KC901S .
- KC901S can support 40Wh battery giving twice the operation time of KC901H.
- KC901S operates down to -20℃(depends on the working temperature of the battery.)