- P9X is a high-performance autopilot-on-module suitable for fixed wing, multi rotors, helicopters, cars, boats and any other robotic platform that can move. It is high compatibility and totally open source(github.com/p9x).
- 80mm x 50mm x 17.2mm box made of 1.5mm thickness mold injected PC/ABS
- 43mm x 50mm core PCBA size
- Tested with Ardupilot
- Tested with QGC 2.7 version PX4 firmware
- PX4 master built not yet running (maybe a firmware issue)
- Total weight: 45g
- Connectors fully compatible with Pixhawk
- Integrated silicon rubber damper (need help in axle alignment test)
- 4 copper nuts embedded for M3 screw mounting (dimension: 38mm x 25mm)
- IMU sensors swappable (need soldering)
32bit STM32F427 Cortex-M4 core with FPU
168MHz/256K RAM/2MB FLASH
32 bit STM32F100 failsafe co-processor
L3GD20 3-axis 16 bit gyroscope
LSM303D 6-axis 14 bit accelerometer/magnetometer
MPU 6000 6-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
MEAS MS5611 barometer
5x UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2x with HW flow control
Futaba S.BUS® compatible input and output
3.3 and 6.6V ADC inputs
Internal microUSB port and external microUSB port extension
- Power System and Protection
Three redundant power supply
SERVO port BEC high-power compatible
All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected
- Weight & Size
- Internal silicon rubber damper might not suit for all RC model etc. You might need an external damper base on the actual conditions.
- The flat cables in the device were fixed by glue. This is for providing more reliability. Please do not take apart of them with simply pulling.
- While inserting cables into the ports, please notice that the power cable must not insert to the wrong port. This will burn the IO port.