- As a kind of printed tapered slot antenna, the R101C broadband antenna is applicable to the directional radio signal transmission and receiving, signal source reconnaissance and direction finding, as well as broadband signal testing and other relevant purposes.
- The antenna can cover the commonly used frequencies of mobile communications, UWB positioning modules, Wifi and other RF units.
- Moreover, the antenna features better directivity, higher gain and smaller size and can be conveniently fixed on the desktop or held by hand during operation by means of its matching multifunctional bracket.
- Furthermore, its backend is equipped with mounting holes, so in addition to independent use, it also can be fixed at the focus of parabolic reflectors as the feed source of the parabolic antenna.
- R101C is an essential experiment tool of RF workers by virtue of its stable performance and high consistency.
Basic parameters and descriptions
Frequency range: 730MHz-6.5GHz
In the whole frequency range, the R101C antenna features better transmission/receiving performance and good gain with the VSWR less than 2.0; when beyond the applicable frequency, the antenna gain and return loss will rapidly reduce with the use requirement lowered appropriately and if the VSWR is less than 2.5, it can be used till 700Mz-7GHz.
Polarization mode: linear polarization
As a kind of antenna subject to linear polarization, R101C antenna features vertical polarization, identical to vertical monopole antenna.
Rated gain: 7dBi
The gain of the R101C antenna will increase slowly with the increase of the frequency, about 5dBi, 7dBi and 9dBi respectively at 800MHZ, 2.4 GHz and 5.8GHz.
Return loss: 10dB
The R101C antenna features the input impedance of 50Ω, when a 50Ω signal source is connected, it will fluctuate at 10dB within the frequency range, and the corresponding VSWR will be about less than 2.0.
Power capacity: 5W
When an R101C antenna is used to transmit, we suggest that the RF input power be no greater than 5W. Short-term use beyond 50W is permitted and it will not cause antenna damages.
R101C features better directivity and smaller side lobe, so it can be used as a direction-finder antenna. Horizontally, the antenna pattern is comparatively wider and the -3dB width is about 60°; however, longitudinally, the antenna pattern is comparatively narrower and the -3dB width is about 40°.
Dimensions: 23 * 22.5 cm (not including cables or in the state with its handle folded)
Handle height: 20cm (when folded), 37 cm (when stretched out)
Package size: 30 * 21.5 * 5cm
Net weight: 400g
Package weight: 800g
Temperature range: – 45℃~ 80℃
Humidity range: 0% ~ 95% with 100% allowed during a short period of time (free of water spraying)
Waterproof performance: It needs to be dried after water spray and the connector cables shall be replaced if soaked.
Wind resistance: For safety, it shall never be used when the wind speed is more than 20m/s (Gale)
Take care not to touch any charged conductor during operation and take precautions against electric shock.
Never use it outdoors in case of thunderstorm and especially on high mountains and in the wilderness, you should hide yourself at a lower place as quickly as possible and lower the antenna.
Carry it reliably in case of overhead operation to prevent falling.
The antenna is pointed, so take care to avoid scratches during handling.
The antenna connectors and feeders cannot bear, so never pull it forcibly during working; moreover, you can use ties to fix the feeders in the mounting holes on the antenna.
In the practical use, in order to prolong the service life of the antenna, please pay attention to such contents as follows:
No press, collision and scratches of the antenna.
No excessive bending of the cables.
When unfolding the antenna tripod, please place it on a horizontal plane to prevent dumping.
What in package