- KC901S is a “RF multimeter”. It offers the capabilities of single port vector network analysis and dual port scalar network analysis, also with spectrum, field strength and signal generator functions. It is a powerful and useful handheld instrument for RF engineer both in lab and on the field.
- 3GHz range with 1Hz resolution, stability better than 1ppm.
- Vector S11 measurement, smith chart, RL(Return loss), phase,SWR format.
- 100dB S21 dynamic range.*
- SOL Calibration.
- Field strengthen meter,AF source and RF source
- Data can be saved in the Memory Card or be transferred into PC via USB.
- 3.5 inch color-display -Excellent response speed with accurate key feeling
- Less than 3s ready to use.
- Functions are stable and reliable with the excellent hardware/software design.
* in accordance with Technical parameters
- Transmission measurement(filter adjustment, amplifier measurement and directivity measurement of antennas).
- Reflection measurement(adjusting impedance matching network and examining quality of antenna feed system).
- Measurement of Low frequency signal source and radio frequency signal source.
- Spectrum display and field strength detection***(inspecting radio station emission performances and searching for interference sources).
- KC901S is designed for adjusting RF circuits, such as filters, amplifiers, splitter, combiner, for testing input and output impedance, evaluating the quality of antenna feed system, and for detecting signal amplitudes of equipment at all levels. In some bands, field measurement, and detection of interference are allowed.
- When combined with community exchange, KC901S is a good tool to learn radio frequency knowledge. In the area of expertise, it can be applied in professional Communication Engineering, antenna manufacture and daily maintenance of broadcast and TV radiating stations, promoting working efficiency, ease carrying burden as well as improve quality of works.
What in package
- 1 x KC901S
- 1 x power adapter
- 1 x strap
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x desktop stand
Warranty and Return
1 year warranty