KC901V is a multipurpose RF instrument integrating a VNA (vector network analyzer), spectrum analyzer, field strength meter, and an extra low-frequency signal source. It can do complete single port vector measurement and 2-ports simple vector network analyzing.
- Vector network analyzing up to 6.8GHz
- 1Hz frequency step
- Good accuracy and anti-interference ability
- Abundant functions and easy to carry (Weight less than 1kg)
- Transmission measurement (Filter adjustments, measuring amplifiers, verifying directivity of antennas)
- Reflection measurement (Impedance matching network adjustment, antenna feeding system quality evaluation)
- RF source plus an extra audio signal source
- Spectrum display and field strength observation (potentially used for inspecting a radio station’s emission performance, or for searching for the interference sources)
The differences between 901V and 901S
- The 901V and 901S have similar RF technical theories, so the 901V carries forward the technical effect of the KC901S
- The 901S has taken sim-digital IF technology. The amplitude detection is analog and the phase discriminator is in digital form. The 901V has taken full-digital IF technology. Based on this improvement, the noise of the 901V’s phase amplitude path line has improved greatly compared with the KC901S.
- Because of the improvement of the bridge, the 901V is already able to do the S11 measurement which reaches to 9KHz and the directionality is still good during the 9KHz to 6.8GHz.
- The 901V’s spectrum function shares a same port with its S11 function. When using the transmission measurement, the way to use the port is opposite to 901S (are you able to guess why?).
- The 901V’s S21 is vector. Although it only supports frequency response calibration, phase’s introduction can allow clearer judgment of the trend.
- The 901V’s frequency range is from 9KHz to 6.8 GHz. Actually the frequency range can be set within 5KHz to 7GHz.
- The 901V’s RBW can be set as 1KHz, 3KHz, 10KHz or 30KHz (actually it’s around 25KHz). The spectrum function is a bit stronger than the 901S.
- Compared with the beta version of the 901S, the 901V’s beta version has added a network port. Both CPU and FPGA can be updated remotely.
- KC901V is mainly used for adjusting various RF circuits, such as filters, amplifiers, splitters, combiners; testing input/output impedance, evaluating antenna feeding system and detecting equipment’s signal amplitudes at all level. It can also do filed strength measurement, which is useful during miscellaneous kinds of search for interference source etc.
- Combining intelligence in the community, KC901V is the tool to study RF for students and hobbies. In professional situations, it is used in communication engineering, antenna manufacturing, daily maintenance of broadcast, RF circuits development and so on. KC901V improves working efficiency, ease the weight burden and improve working quality.
What in package
- 1 x KC901V
- 1 x power adapter
- 1 x strap
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x desktop stand
Warranty and Return
1 year warranty
30 days return
Shipping with DHL (The price contains shipping cost)