- P9X is a high-performance autopilot-on-module suitable for fixed wing, multi rotors, helicopters, cars, boats and any other robotic platform that can move. It is high compatibility and totally open source(github.com/p9x).
We optimized the design, built in the shock absorber, according to the feedback of many fans have been adjusted and improved. It is more stable and easier to use than other controllers.
- 80mm x 50mm x 17.2mm box made of 1.5mm thickness mold injected PC/ABS
- 43mm x 50mm core PCBA size
- Tested with Ardupilot
- Tested with QGC 2.7 version PX4 firmware
- PX4 master built not yet running (maybe a firmware issue)
- Total weight: 45g
- Connectors fully compatible with Pixhawk
- Integrated silicon rubber damper (need help in axle alignment test)
- 4 copper nuts embedded for M3 screw mounting (dimension: 38mm x 25mm)
- IMU sensors swappable (need soldering)
32bit STM32F427 Cortex-M4 core with FPU
168MHz/256K RAM/2MB FLASH
32 bit STM32F100 failsafe co-processor
L3GD20 3-axis 16 bit gyroscope
LSM303D 6-axis 14 bit accelerometer/magnetometer
MPU 6000 6-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
MEAS MS5611 barometer
5x UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2x with HW flow control
Futaba S.BUS® compatible input and output
3.3 and 6.6V ADC inputs
Internal microUSB port and external microUSB port extension
- Power System and Protection
Three redundant power supply
SERVO port BEC high-power compatible
All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected
- Weight & Size
- Internal silicon rubber damper might not suit for all RC model etc. You might need an external damper base on the actual conditions.
- The flat cables in the device were fixed by glue. This is for providing more reliability. Please do not take apart of them with simply pulling.
- While inserting cables into the ports, please notice that the power cable must not insert to the wrong port. This will burn the IO port.